Here’s my theory. The Harry Potter trio are actually representations of the other houses. Hermione is Ravenclaw. Ron is Hufflepuff. Harry is Slytheryn. They’re all in Gryffindor because they asked. In fact, everyone in that house could have been in another house if they hadn’t asked to be in Gryffindor. You have be ask to be in Gryffindor because their most defining feature is bravery and anyone can choose to be brave.
I fuck with your theory, marry me.
VIRUS GOING AROUND!!!!! SIGNAL BOOST THE SHIT OUT OF THIS!!!!!
if you are on my blog and there’s a button that says “unfollow” in the upper-right corner, DO NOT CLICK IT! it will bring you to a FBI site that will trap your browser and even can access your webcam! it’s very serious and it’s important you do not click it
trying to drink hot tea while wearing glasses more like
where the fuck did the laptop go
this show is for little kids but it is the funniest shit I have ever seen
whats that mythbusters dude doin
is this attack on titan
once in art class my teacher played this on the projector for a full hour
I’m not obsessed, what are you talking about? That was a wildly random guess at a fandom, my friend.
- Favourite Female: Cosette
- Favourite Male: Combeferre
- 3 Other Favourite Characters: Grantaire, Musichetta, Courfeyrac
- 3 OTPs: Enjolras/Grantaire, Joly/Musichetta/Bossuet, Combeferre/Courfeyrac
- Notp: Enjolras/Eponine (no offense intended to anyone who ships the ship, it’s just not something I can picture personally.)
- Funniest character: Courfeyrac
- Prettiest character: Enjolras (Victor Hugo goes on and on and on, you can’t help but knowing that he’s the prettiest boy on the barricades)
- Most Annoying Character: M. Thenardier (seriously man, did you really need to stalk Valjean a good four kilometers because you might get a few extra francs out of the deal, REALLY?)
- Most badass character: Combeferre (he dies trying to help an injured enemy soldier, what?)
- Character I’d like as my BFF: Courfeyrac
- Female Character I’d Marry: Musichetta
- Male Character I’d Marry: Combeferre
- Character I hate/dislike/least like: M. Thenardier, she was selectively abusive and absolutely awful. She just makes me shudder.
like how much more obvious does this need to be made for people to get it?
this isnt even an exaggeration
like at all
My math binders are always red every year I feel like math is just a red subject
Math is a blue subject and I’m prepared to fight you over this